Diversity on the Nevada Bench: A Conversation
Members of the Clark County Bar Association are invited to attend this special event presented by the American Bar Association’s Judicial Division with the Standing Committee on Diversity in the Judiciary and featuring prestigious local judges as they discuss their experiences in the judiciary, the different paths they took to the bench, and the importance of a diverse judiciary. The organizers hope this event will stimulate interesting discussion among attendees and the reception will allow members to meet with these local judges and the judges from the ABA Judicial Division who will be coming in from across the country.
- The Honorable Michael L. Douglas (Chief Justice of the Nevada Supreme Court, who will be retired at the time of the panel)
- The Honorable Miranda Du (US District Judge for the District of Nevada)
- The Honorable Tierra Jones (District Court Judge for the Eighth Judicial District)
- Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2019
- Location: Jury Services, 3rd Floor, Regional Justice Center, 200 Lewis Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 pm – A complimentary reception will immediately follow in the lobby of the Regional Justice Center
RSVP Deadline: January 18, 2019. RSVP at https://goo.gl/forms/Rfczklkj5W1wbPXw1 or to Julianna Peacock at 312-988-6093 or email@example.com.
Details2019-01-23 18:00:002019-01-23 19:30:00America/Los_AngelesDiversity on the Nevada Bench: A ConversationRegional Justice Center, 200 Lewis Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, USA
|Event Starts||Event Ends|