CLE at Sea
CLE at Sea (2019)
NEVADA LAWYERS: CCBA’s CLE at Sea (October 13-20, 2019)— Travel the Pacific Northwest Coast on board the Grand Princess where 8 CLE credits will be offered by CCBA COMPLIMENTARY! Learn more about this special event…
- Jennifer Abrams, Esq. of Abrams & Mayo
- Mike Carman, Esq. of Fine Carman Price
- Douglas Crawford of Douglas C. Crawford Esq.
- Corinne Price, Esq. of Fine Carman Price
- Amanda Roberts, Esq. of Roberts Stoffel Family Law Group
- Marshal Willick, Esq. of Willick Law Group
– More speakers to be announced soon!
7 Days – 4 Ports of Call:
- San Francisco – Sunday, October 13, 2019 –Depart at 4 pm
- At Sea – Monday October 14, 2019 – Four CLE credits will be offered:
- 1.5 Family Law Trends & Updates (8:30 am-10 am)
- 1.5 Family Law Trends & Updates (10:15 am-11:45 am)
- 1 Ethics CLE Seminar (12 pm-1 pm)
- Astoria, Oregon – Tuesday, October 15, 2019 – Arrive 7 am and Depart 4 pm
- Seattle, Washington – Wednesday, October 16, 2019 – Arrive 9 am and Depart 10 pm
- Vancouver, British Columbia – Thursday, October 17, 2019 – Arrive 8 am and Depart 10 pm
- Victoria, British Columbia – Friday, October 18, 2019 – Arrive 7 am and Depart 2 pm
- At Sea – Saturday, October 19, 2019 – Four CLE credits will be offered:
- 1.5 Alternatives to Child Custody Litigation (8:30 am-10 am)
- 1.5 Discovery/Motions – Civil & Family (10:15 am-11:45 am)
- 1 AAMH CLE Seminar (12 pm-1 pm)
- San Francisco – Sunday, October 20, 2019 – Arrive at 7 am
Book your cabin(s), arrange your travel, and meet us on board!
Starting prices, based on double occupancy, for the October 13, 2019, CLE @ Sea Cruise are as follows:
- Ocean View Cabins: $1488.50 (includes all fees, taxes & gratuities) per person
- Balcony Cabins: $1688.50 (includes all fees, taxes & gratuities) per person
Notes: A deposit of $300 is due at the time of booking. Deposits are 100% refundable, up to the final payment date. Final payment date is June 15, 2019.
- SPECIAL LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Princess Cruises has a promo available, called “CYBER EVENT — 3 FREE PERKS.” This special limited-time offer expires December 3, 2018. Reference promotion code: N9A, N9B, N9T. For more information about this cruise deal, refer to Princess Cruises website at https://www.princess.com/.
For further details concerning the cruise, or to book your cabin, contact Andy Finch of Dream Vacations at 855-332-0100.
For details concerning the CLE seminars, contact Donna Wiessner of Clark County Bar Association at 702-387-6011.
Details2019-10-13 16:00:002019-10-20 07:00:00America/Los_AngelesCLE at Sea
|Event Starts||Event Ends|