Clark County Bar Luncheon Feat. Special CLE Presentation on Reciprocity
Featuring a special presentation of “Reciprocity: The Conversation Continues” Offering 1.0 General CLE Credit
- Guest Speaker: State Bar of Nevada Bar Past President Rick Pocker of Boies Schiller Flexner LLP,
- When: Thursday, October 10, 2019 – Check-in & networking: 11:30 a.m.-12:00; Luncheon: 12:00-1:30 p.m. – Note extended time format to accommodate special CLE presentation.
- Where: Morton’s The Steakhouse, 400 E. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas.
- Who: This event is open to attendance by all members of the Nevada legal community; however, seating will be limited to persons who RSVP and provide payment to the Clark County Bar Association by the published deadline.
- Entrée options (one per person):
- 9 oz. Ribeye Steak
- Broiled Salmon Fillet w/ Beurre Blanc Sauce
- Chicken Christopher
- Veggie Option: Pasta Primavera
- Vegan Option: Pasta w/ Grilled Vegetables
- Attendance Fee (per person):
- $45 per CCBA member
- $55 per non-member
- Fee covers lunch and includes 1.0 General CLE Credit for Nevada lawyers.
- RSVP Deadline: RSVP now (via Constant Contact) at [link TBA] by Friday, 10/4/2019, with payment to Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV, 89101. Alternative to online registration, people may use the event registration form (PDF), or call CCBA at 702-387-6011 (Mon.-Fri., 8am-4pm).
Details2019-10-10 12:00:002019-10-10 13:30:00America/Los_AngelesClark County Bar Luncheon Feat. Special CLE Presentation on ReciprocityMorton’s The Steakhouse, 400 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV
|Event Starts||Event Ends|