Clark County Bar Luncheon Featuring Ike Lawrence Epstein
Clark County Bar Luncheon
Featuring Ike Lawrence Epstein, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at Ultimate Fighting Championship® (UFC)
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
- Sponsors: Bank of Nevada and Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Featured speaker: Ike Lawrence Epstein will speak to the challenges and legal issues associated with the growing brand—UFC.
- When: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 from Noon to 1:00 p.m. with check-in and networking beginning at 11:30 a.m.
- Where: Morton’s The Steakhouse, 400 E. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
- Entrée Options: Grilled Ribeye Steak, Honey-Balsamic Glazed Salmon, Chicken Christopher, or Pasta Primavera
- Price (per person): $45/CCBA Member or $55/Non-member
- RSVP to CCBA by Thursday, October 18, 2018. Register online via Constant Contact. Alternative to online registrations, call CCBA office at 702-387-6011, or fax or mail a completed registration form (PDF to download): 2018-10-23-CCBA-Luncheon-Reg-Form
August Luncheon Sponsors
Special thanks to these businesses:
NOTES: This event is open to attendance by all members of the Nevada legal community; however, seating will be limited to persons who RSVP and remit payment to the Clark County Bar Association by the published deadline. All reservations to CCBA luncheon events must be pre-paid. Each person who arrives without a prior reservation will not be guaranteed a seat, a meal, or entry to the event. If space becomes available to accommodate the unexpected person, then there will be an additional fee of $15 in addition to the listed price to attend. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the luncheon.
Details2018-10-23 12:00:002018-10-23 13:00:00America/Los_AngelesClark County Bar Luncheon Featuring Ike Lawrence EpsteinMorton's The Steakhouse, East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV, USA
|Event Starts||Event Ends|