Claiming Privilege CLE Seminar
- When does the attorney-client privilege apply?
- When does the work product doctrine apply?
- How do I preserve the attorney-client and work-product privileges?
- What are the elements of an adequate privilege log?
- How do these privileges apply to everyday practice?
- Bonnie Bulla, Discovery Commissioner, Eighth Judicial District Court
- John P. Aldrich, Attorney, Aldrich Law Firm, Ltd.
Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 12:00
CLE Program: 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
Location: Depo International, Mock Trial Courtroom, 703 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Credits: 1.5 Ethics CLE Credits for Nevada lawyers
Want to attend this event? To secure a seat, each person must register with the CCBA in advance. Please register using one of the following methods:
- $35/CCBA Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant
- $20/CCBA Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
- $50/Non-Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant
- $25/Non-Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
Clark County Bar’s CLE Programming is sponsored by
Looking for recorded CLE seminars?
CCBA’s Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars may be recorded and made available to rent or purchase. View available titles in CCBA’s CLE Audio/Visual Library…
*NOTES: To guarantee seating at a live CLE seminar, all reservations MUST be received by the Clark County Bar Association at least 72 hours prior to the seminar. All reservations to CCBA events must be pre-paid. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the event. Without prior registration, event walk-ins will be charged an extra $15 over the individual price.
Details2017-10-12 12:00:002017-10-12 13:30:00America/Los_AngelesClaiming Privilege CLE SeminarDepo International - Las Vegas, 703 South 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
|Event Starts||Event Ends|