Child Testimony Procedures CLE Seminar
Providing Procedures for Child Testimony & Uniform Child Witness Testimony (NRCP 16.215 & NRS 50.500)
Date: Friday, September 22, 2017
Time: 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. >>Bring your own lunch to this lunchtime learning event.<<
Location: Depo International’s Mock Trial Courtroom, 703 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Credits: 1 General CLE Credit for Nevada lawyers
Want to attend this event? To secure a seat, each person must register with the CCBA in advance. See links at right to event registration forms (online or PDF download available). Please register using one of the following methods:
• Event registration form (online via Constant Contact)
• Event registration form (PDF to download):
• Call CCBA with your registration info at 702-387-6011 (M-F, 8am-4pm)
Questions? Call CCBA at 702-387-6011 (8am-4pm, M-F).
- $30/CCBA Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant
- $15/CCBA Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
- $45/Non-Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant
- $25/Non-Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
Clark County Bar’s CLE Programming is sponsored by
Looking for recorded CLE seminars?
CCBA’s Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars may be recorded and made available to rent or purchase. View available titles in CCBA’s CLE Audio/Visual Library…
*NOTES: To guarantee seating at a live CLE seminar, all reservations MUST be received by the Clark County Bar Association at least 72 hours prior to the seminar. All reservations to CCBA events must be pre-paid. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the event. Without prior registration, event walk-ins will be charged an extra $15 over the individual price.
Details2017-09-22 12:00:002017-09-22 13:00:00America/Los_AngelesChild Testimony Procedures CLE SeminarDepo International, 703 South 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV, United States
|Event Starts||Event Ends|