CCBA January Luncheon
Please join us on Thursday, January 25, 2018, from Noon to 1:00 p.m., at the Clark County Bar Luncheon sponsored by Bank of Nevada and Lawclerk.Legal to be held at Morton’s The Steakhouse Las Vegas. To attend this event, please submit registration with choice of entree and payment to the Clark County Bar Association by Friday, January 19, 2018. See below for event details and registration forms. Thank you!
- Swearing-in ceremony of the 2018 CCBA Executive Board featuring President (‘18) John Aldrich
- Guest speaker Dan Hamilton, Richard J. Morgan Professor of Law and Dean of the UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
- Networking, updates on upcoming bar activities
Entrée Options (choose one):
- Ribeye Steak
- Salmon Fillet
- Chicken Christopher
Fee*: $45 per CCBA Member or $55 per Non-Member
Register (with choice of entree and payment to the Clark County Bar Association) BEFORE Friday, January 19, 2018:
- Event registration form (online via Constant Contact)
- Event registration form (PDF to download)
- Call CCBA with your registration info at 702-387-6011 (M-F, 8am-4pm)
Contact: Donna at CCBA, 702-387-6011 (8am-4pm, M-F).
Special thanks to our event sponsors!
Sponsor a Bar Event
The Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) hosts events throughout the year for the members of our non-profit organization. Sponsorship opportunities are available to selected businesses. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities…
*NOTE REGARDING BAR LUNCHEON ATTENDANCE: All reservations to CCBA events must be pre-paid. Each person who arrives without a prior reservation will not be guaranteed a seat, a meal, or entry to the event. If space becomes available to accommodate the unexpected person, then there will be an additional fee of $15 in addition to the listed price to attend. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the luncheon.
Details2018-01-25 12:00:002018-01-25 13:00:00America/Los_AngelesCCBA January LuncheonMorton's The Steakhouse, East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV, United States
|Event Starts||Event Ends|