CCBA Luncheon – Aug 23, 2018
Clark County Bar Luncheon
Take a break. Catch up with colleagues. Get the inside scoop about the amazing Vegas Golden Knights’ inaugural season!
- Date: Thursday, August 23, 2018
- Check-in & Networking: 11:30 a.m.
- Luncheon: Noon to 1 p.m.
- Guest speaker: Brian Killingsworth, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer for the Vegas Golden Knights
- Sponsors: Bank of Nevada and Blue Heron
- Where: MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub inside City National Arena, 1550 S Pavilion Center Dr, Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas
- Entrée Options: Flank Steak, Blackened Salmon or Vegetarian Lasagna
- Price per person: $45/CCBA Member or $55/Non-member
- Deadline to RSVP: August 17, 2018. Update 8/22/2018: This event has sold out; registration is now closed.
NOTES: This event is open to attendance by all members of the Nevada legal community; however, seating will be limited to persons who RSVP and remit payment to the Clark County Bar Association by the published deadline.
All reservations to CCBA luncheon events must be pre-paid. Each person who arrives without a prior reservation will not be guaranteed a seat, a meal, or entry to the event. If space becomes available to accommodate the unexpected person, then there will be an additional fee of $15 in addition to the listed price to attend. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the luncheon.
Details2018-08-23 12:00:002018-08-23 13:00:00America/Los_AngelesCCBA Luncheon – Aug 23, 2018City National Arena, 1550 S Pavilion Center Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89135, USA
|Event Starts||Event Ends|