CCBA Luncheon & Annual Meeting
CCBA’s Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon & Annual Meeting
Please join us on Thursday, December 14, 2017, from Noon to 1:00 p.m., at the CCBA’s Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon and Annual Meeting sponsored by Bank of Nevada and Expert Strategy Group and Lawclerk.Legal to be held at Grotto Ristorante inside the Golden Nugget in downtown Las Vegas. To attend this event, please submit registration with choice of entree and payment to the Clark County Bar Association by December 8, 2017. See below for event details and registration forms. Thank you!
- Host CCBA President Tami Cowden will present awards of appreciation to those who provided exceptional leadership during her presidency.
- Guest speaker State Bar President Gene Leverty will address “How Lawyers Give Back to the Community.”
- CCBA Members may cast their vote in the 2018 Executive Board Election.
- Bring your business card for a chance to win from our gift basket giveaways!
Entrée Options (choose one):
- Lasagna Al Forno (Baked layers of meat, pasta, ricotta & mozzarella.)
- Rotisserie Chicken (Half chicken marinated & slow roasted over open flame. Served w/ Italian roasted potatoes & sautéed spinach.)
- Orecchiette Gorgonzola (Orecchiette pasta tossed w/ mushrooms, green peas, & pancetta simmered in gorgonzola cream sauce.)
Fee*: $40 per person—or FREE for CCBA Committee Member who worked to produce bar services during 2017!
Register (with choice of entree and payment to the Clark County Bar Association)
BEFORE December 9, 2017 ASAP:
- Event registration form (online via Constant Contact)
- Event registration form (PDF to download)
- Call CCBA with your registration info at 702-387-6011 (M-F, 8am-4pm)
Contact: Donna at CCBA, 702-387-6011 (8am-4pm, M-F).
Special thanks to our event sponsors!
Sponsor a Bar Event
The Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) hosts events throughout the year for the members of our non-profit organization. Sponsorship opportunities are available to selected businesses. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities…
*NOTE REGARDING BAR LUNCHEON ATTENDANCE: All reservations to CCBA events must be pre-paid. Each person who arrives without a prior reservation will not be guaranteed a seat, a meal, or entry to the event. If space becomes available to accommodate the unexpected person, then there will be an additional fee of $15 in addition to the listed price to attend. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the luncheon.
Details2017-12-14 12:00:002017-12-14 13:00:00America/Los_AngelesCCBA Luncheon & Annual MeetingGrotto Ristorante, Golden Nugget, 129 E. Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV, United States
|Event Starts||Event Ends|