A Salute to Women’s Suffrage Parade
CCBA members are invited to walk in this parade to celebrate the centennial anniversary of the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
- Date: Saturday, October 24, 2020
- Time: 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- CCBA’s parade entry (to walk as a group): Line up starts at 8:00 a.m. Parade staging area will begin at Atlantic Avenue/Water Street. Entries to be staged in their designated space by 9 a.m. Parade will start promptly at 10 a.m.
- Location: Water Street in Henderson
- Post-parade activities (tentative): Celebratory gathering at a nearby park where food trucks after the parade.
For more information, contact the CCBA Community Service Chair Paul Lal at firstname.lastname@example.org or CCBA committee liaison Steph Abbott at StephanieAbbott@clarkcountybar.org.
Details2020-10-24 10:00:002020-10-24 12:00:00America/Los_AngelesA Salute to Women’s Suffrage ParadeS Water St, Henderson, NV 89015
|Event Starts||Event Ends|