20th Annual Client Counseling Competition (Semi-Final, Final Rounds)
Semi-Final and Final Rounds – Event Schedule (Tentative)
- Semi-Final and Final Rounds – Saturday, October 20, 2018:
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Judge check-in and lunch
- 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.: Semifinal Rounds
- 2:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.: Final Rounds
- 4 p.m.: Awards
- Location (for semi-final/final rounds only): Eglet Prince, 400 S. 7th St., Ste. 400, Las Vegas, Nevada
NEVADA LAWYERS, JUDGES, MEDIATORS: The Clark County Bar Association is recruiting Nevada attorneys and judges to volunteer at the William S. Boyd School of Law’s 20th Annual Client Counseling Competition. Nevada attorneys and judges are needed to judge the performance of the expected 80-90 law students during the preliminary and semifinal rounds of the competition. To volunteer to judge this event on Friday, October 19, 2018, register online (via Constant Contact).
For more information about judging the competition, see CCBA news post at “Volunteers Needed to Judge Client Counseling Competition.” (October 9, 2018).
Questions about volunteering, can be directed to CCBA New Lawyers Committee Co-Chair Amanda Stevens, Esq.
Details2018-10-20 11:30:002018-10-20 15:45:00America/Los_Angeles20th Annual Client Counseling Competition (Semi-Final, Final Rounds)Eglet Prince, South 7th Street, Las Vegas, NV, USA
|Event Starts||Event Ends|