CCBA 40 Year Club Luncheon
Please join us on Thursday, March 15, 2018, at the Clark County Bar Association’s “40 Year Club Induction Ceremony & Luncheon” in celebration of our members who have practiced law for 40, 45, 50, & 55 years. This special luncheon event is sponsored by Bank of Nevada and Lawclerk.Legal, supported by Depo International and Expert Strategy Group, and will be held at Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse at Golden Nugget in Las Vegas. Master of Ceremonies will be Dan Polsenberg of Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP. To attend this event, please submit registration with choice of entree and payment to the Clark County Bar Association by Friday, March 9, 2018. To see who will be honored at this year’s event and get registration form, please see the information listed below. Thank you!
Inductees (Admitted 1978):
- Sylvia Beller
- Donald Campbell, Campbell & Williams
- Gregory Hafen, Gregory T. Hafen, Chtd.
- William Kemp, Kemp, Jones & Coulthard, LLP
- Brent Larsen, Singer & Larsen P.C.
- Lynda Mabry, Hejmanowski & McCrea LLC
- John Marchiano, John Marchiano, A Professional Law Corporation
- Steven Scow, Steven R. Scow, Ltd.
- Judge Robert Teuton, Eighth Judicial District Court – Dept. D
Honorees (Admitted 1973):
- Leland Eugene Backus, Backus Carranza & Burden
- Richard Barrows, Wilson Barrows & Salyer
- Howard Ecker, Ecker Law Group, PLLC
- John Graves Jr., Graves & Leavitt
- Gerald Gordon, Garman Turner Gordon LLP
- Daniel Hussey
- Hon. Philip M. Pro (Ret.), JAMS
- Michael Singer, Singer & Larsen P.C.
- William Terry, William B. Terry, Chtd.
- Gerald Welt, Gerald M. Welt, Chtd.
Honorees (Admitted 1968):
- Senior District Judge Allan Earl, Eighth Judicial District Court
- Aubrey Goldberg, Greenman Goldberg Raby & Martinez
- Paul Lamboley, Law Offices of Paul H. Lamboley
- Frank Schreck, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- Kermitt Waters, Law Offices of Kermitt L. Waters
Honorees (Admitted 1963):
- Richard Bryan, Fennemore Craig, PC
Entrée Options (choose one):
- 6 oz. Filet Mignon
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Pasta Primavera
- FREE per Inductee
- $50 per CCBA Member or Honoree
- $60 per Non-Member
Register (with choice of entree and payment to the Clark County Bar Association) BEFORE Friday, March 9, 2018:
- Event registration form (online via Constant Contact)
- Event registration form (PDF to download)
- Call CCBA with your registration info at 702-387-6011 (M-F, 8am-4pm)
Contact: Donna at CCBA, 702-387-6011 (8am-4pm, M-F).
Special thanks to our event sponsors!
Sponsor a Bar Event
The Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) hosts events throughout the year for the members of our non-profit organization. Sponsorship opportunities are available to selected businesses. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities…
*NOTE REGARDING BAR LUNCHEON ATTENDANCE: All reservations to CCBA events must be pre-paid. Each person who arrives without a prior reservation will not be guaranteed a seat, a meal, or entry to the event. If space becomes available to accommodate the unexpected person, then there will be an additional fee of $15 in addition to the listed price to attend. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the luncheon.
Details2018-03-15 12:00:002018-03-15 13:00:00America/Los_AngelesCCBA 40 Year Club Luncheon129 e Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV, United States
|Event Starts||Event Ends|