Bar Luncheon Featuring Vegas Golden Knights CMO Brian Killingsworth
Get the inside scoop about the amazing Vegas Golden Knights’ upcoming season!
On Thursday, August 22, 2019, the Clark County Bar Association will host a luncheon for members of the local legal community. This event is sponsored by Bank of Nevada and will feature Brian Killingsworth, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer for the Vegas Golden Knights hockey team.
Killingsworth oversees the team’s marketing strategy, branding, communications, content, digital, analytics, retail, fan development, youth hockey and promotes the Golden Knights’ brand domestically and internationally. In addition, he integrates and cross-promotes the domestic wineries owned and operated by Bill Foley as well as Foley’s Rock Creek resort properties in Montana and Idaho.
This event is open to attendance by all members of the Nevada legal community; however, seating will be limited to persons who RSVP and provide payment to the Clark County Bar Association by the published deadline. For more information, see event details listed below.
Clark County Bar Luncheon – August 22, 2019
Sponsored by: Bank of Nevada
- Guest Speaker: Brian Killingsworth, SVP & CMO for the Vegas Golden Knights
- When: Thursday, August 22, 2019 – Check-in & networking: 11:30 a.m.-12:00; Luncheon: 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Where: MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub located at City National Arena, the practice facility for our home town hockey team.
- Entrée options (one per person):
- Flank Steak
- Blackened Salmon
- Vegetarian Lasagna
- Attendance Fee (per person):
- $45 per CCBA member
- $55 per non-member
- RSVP Deadline: RSVP now (via Constant Contact) at http://ow.ly/Krvs50uOsdW by Friday, 6/14/2019, with payment to Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV, 89101. Alternative to online registration, people may use the event registration form (PDF), or call CCBA at 702-387-6011 (Mon.-Fri., 8am-4pm).