August 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the “Trade Secrets” issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (August 2019), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. This issue features content written by members of Nevada’s legal community listed as follows:
- “Protecting the Crown Jewels: Overview of the Trade Secrets Act” by Meng Zhong, Esq.
- “Spoliation of Electronically Stored Information and Adverse Inferences – A Game Changer” by Joanna M. Myers, Esq.
- “The Practicalities of Protecting Your Client’s Confidential and Proprietary Information in Federal Court” by Jennifer L. Braster, Esq.
- “Summaries from 7-1-19” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
Additional content may be found in the 32 pages of the full color issue of the publication (print and PDF versions), including these special features:
- “Pass the Ghost Burger, Please” By Clark County Bar President Jason P. Stoffel
- View from the Bench: “The Little-Known Secret of Las Vegas Justice Court” By Judge Cynthia Cruz
- Pro Bono Corner: “”Kids in Foster Care Are Our Kids and Deserve Our Support” By Brittni Tanenbaum
- Bar Activities
- Member Moves
- Court News
- The Marketplace
Special thanks to the following advertisers for their support of COMMUNIQUÉ (August 2019):
- Advanced Resolution Management
- Aldrich Law Firm, LTD.
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- Dawson & Lordahl PLLC
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Holley Driggs Walch Fine Puzy Stein & Thompson
- Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
- Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Las Vegas Aviators
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- MediLegal, Inc.
- Nevada Legal Services
- Portraits to You
- State Bar of Nevada
- The Greg Gordillo Law Firm, LLC, New Vision Law
- Welt Law
The next issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (September 2019) will focus on matters related to the Nevada’s 80th Legislative Session. Space is available for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see COMMUNIQUÉ – Official Rate Sheet & Specs. For more information, contact Steph at Clark County Bar Association, 702-387-6011.
© 2019 The content on this page was originally published in COMMUNIQUÉ*, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. (August 2019). All rights reserved. For permission to reprint this content, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.