August 2017 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of our education law issue of Communiqué (August 2017), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. Find content focused on the practice of family law matters in this 48 page issue. Readers can enjoy a few of the articles (written by attorneys for attorneys) now posted on our website:
- “The Importance of Related Services Under Special Education Law” by Eunice Beattie, Esq.
- “Rule the School: Practice Tips in Representing Nevada Charter Schools” by Mark Gardberg, Esq.
- “Education in the Digital Age” by Lin Soriano
Additionally, CCBA President Tami D. Cowden considers continuing legal education in her message, Education Addiction.
Included in the printed magazine are practical features and highlights for Nevada attorneys including:
- “Determining Which Appellate Cases Are to Be Retained” by Supreme Court of Nevada by Chief Justice Michael A. Cherry
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Volunteering to Help a Local Food Pantry”” by Paul Lal, Esq.
- Sidebar: What do you think of the new Clark County District Court e-filing system?”” By Heather Anderson-Fintak, Esq.
- Highlights from recent Clark County Bar events
The full issue of Communiqué will be printed and mailed to members of the Clark County Bar Association. The next issue will be released in September 2017. For more information about our publication, contact the CCBA at 702-387-6011.