April 2020 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
The April 2020 issue of Communiqué, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association is now available to view online. Read content from our “Cannabis Law” issue written by members of Nevada’s legal community including:
- “The Cannabis Compliance Board” By Jennifer Roberts, Esq.
- “Nevada Prohibits Pre-Employment Discrimination for Marijuana Use” By Bridget Kelly, Esq.– CCBA CLE Article #8 [see note below]
- “It’s “Safe” to Assume That Politics Will Delay the Marijuana Industry’s Access to Financial Institutions” By James A. Kohl, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “CCBA’s 40 Year Club of 2020” by Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers
- View from the Bench: “Offering CLE for Pro Bono to Increase Access to Justice” By Chief Justice Kristina Pickering
- Pro Bono Corner “Retired and Semi-Retired Attorneys Make a Huge Difference for Pro Bono Clients” By Noah Malgeri, Esq.
For more info, see https://www.clarkcountybar.org/communique/april-2020/.
The next issue of Communiqué (May 2020) will focus on issues related to sports and entertainment law. Space is available for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see Communiqué– Official Rate Sheet & Specs.
© 2020 Communiqué, Clark County Bar Association. The content on this page was originally published in April 2020 issue of Communiqué, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. All rights reserved. For more information, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.