April 2019 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the Aviation & Admiralty issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (April 2019), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. This issue focuses on concerns related to aviation and avigation matters with select content relevant for Nevada lawyers and their support staff. Read these features online now:
- “Law Unique to Nevada for Aircraft Accidents” by Stephen S. Kent, Esq.
- “How Avigation Easements Apply to Real Property in Nevada” by Erica C. Smit, Capt, USAF
- “Delay Fees and the Montreal Convention” by Mark Severino, Esq. – CCBA CLE Article #5 [see note below]
- “Advance Opinion Summaries (3-1-19)” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
Additional content may be found in the 32 pages of the full color issue of the publication (print and PDF versions), including these special features:
- “Lending a helping hand is good for the soul” By Clark County Bar President Jason P. Stoffel
- View from the Bench: Initial Impressions About Initial-Appearance Court by Las Vegas Justice Court Chief Judge Suzan Baucum
- Pro Bono Corner: Why I Value My Pro Bono Cases” by Emily A. Buchwald, Esq.
- Bar Activities
- Member Moves
- Court News
- The Marketplace
The next issue of COMMUNIQUÉ (May 2019) will focus on matters related alternative dispute resolution. Space is available for select businesses to showcase their professional services and products. Space reservations are required. Space is limited with placement only guaranteed to paid advertisements. For information about advertising, see COMMUNIQUÉ – Official Rate Sheet & Specs. For more information, contact Steph at Clark County Bar Association, 702-387-6011.
© 2019 The content on this page was originally published in COMMUNIQUÉ*, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. (March 2019). All rights reserved. For permission to reprint this content, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.