April 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ Published
We are pleased to announce the release of the April 2018 issue of COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. Our theme this month is “Specialty Courts” and features relevant content for Nevada lawyers and their support staff. Read these features online now:
- “Can a Specialty Court Help Your Client?” by John P. Aldrich, Esq.
- “10 Things to Know About Business Court” by Judge Nancy Allf and Adam Ellis, Esq.
- “Practicing Before the U.S. Tax Court” by Derek Hatch, Esq. and Szu-Ju Chang, Esq.
In the print edition, readers can read about court news, bar activities, and other practical content, including:
- View from the Bench of the Eighth Judicial District Court By Chief Judge Elizabeth Gonzalez
- 40 Year Club Luncheon Highlights by Steph Abbott
- Association of Legal Administrators Highlights” by Alice O’Hearn
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Pro Bono Corner” by Amy Wilson, Esq.
- “Departments: Member Moves, New Members, and Court Changes, The Marketplace”
The April 2018 issue has been printed and dropped into the mail for delivery to members of the Clark County Bar Association. The next issue will be released in May 2018. For more information about our publication, contact the CCBA at 702-387-6011.
© 2018 The following articles were originally published in COMMUNIQUÉ, the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association. (March 2018). All rights reserved. For permission to reprint this content, contact the publisher Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.