40 Year Club Event Set for March 15, 2018 – RSVP to CCBA by March 12, 2018
Bar members are invited to attend and celebrate the legacy and careers of their friends and colleagues.
UPDATE (3/9/2018): Deadline to RSVP for this event has been extended to Monday, March 12, 2018.
On Thursday, March 15, 2018, the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) will host the “40 Year Club Induction Ceremony and Luncheon” at Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse. This special event is sponsored by Bank of Nevada, A division of Western Alliance Bank. Member FDIC and Lawclerk.Legal and supported by Depo International and Expert Strategy Group and will celebrate CCBA members who have practiced law in Nevada for 40, 45, 50, & 55 years.
This year’s Master of Ceremonies is State Bar of Nevada Past President and CCBA Past President Daniel F. Polsenberg, a partner at Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP. Seating will be limited and registration with the CCBA before March 12, 2018 is required for all who wish to attend. Entree choices and registration information are listed in the CCBA Events Calendar at https://www.clarkcountybar.org/ccba-events/2018-3-15-ccba-40-year-club-luncheon/.
We will celebrate the following CCBA members at this year’s 40 Year Club Induction Ceremony & Luncheon:
Inductees (Admitted 1978):
- Sylvia Beller
- Donald Campbell, Campbell & Williams
- Gregory Hafen, Gregory T. Hafen, Chtd.
- William Kemp, Kemp, Jones & Coulthard, LLP
- Brent Larsen, Singer & Larsen P.C.
- Lynda Mabry, Hejmanowski & McCrea LLC
- John Marchiano, John Marchiano, A Professional Law Corporation
- Steven Scow, Steven R. Scow, Ltd.
- Judge Robert Teuton, Eighth Judicial District Court – Dept. D
Honorees (Admitted 1973):
- Leland Eugene Backus, Backus Carranza & Burden
- Richard Barrows, Wilson Barrows & Salyer
- Howard Ecker, Ecker Law Group, PLLC
- John Graves Jr., Graves & Leavitt
- Gerald Gordon, Garman Turner Gordon LLP
- Daniel Hussey
- Hon. Philip M. Pro (Ret.), JAMS
- Michael Singer, Singer & Larsen P.C.
- William Terry, William B. Terry, Chtd.
- Gerald Welt, Gerald M. Welt, Chtd.
Honorees (Admitted 1968):
- Senior District Judge Allan Earl, Eighth Judicial District Court
- Aubrey Goldberg, Greenman Goldberg Raby & Martinez
- Paul Lamboley, Law Offices of Paul H. Lamboley
- Frank Schreck, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- Kermitt Waters, Law Offices of Kermitt L. Waters
Honorees (Admitted 1963):
- Richard Bryan, Fennemore Craig, PC