Find a Lawyer
Looking for an Attorney?
View Clark County Bar Association’s two online directory services:
NOTE: Attorneys listed on either of these websites provide a service for a fee. They are not listed there to take cases pro bono or at a reduced fee. Legal fees and fee agreements are determined by each attorney. The Clark County Bar Association does not regulate an attorney’s fee structure.
Do you want to increase your client base?
Sign up to for Clark County Find a Lawyer!
What is Clark County Find a Lawyer?
It is website designed for the small business and legal consumer to:
- Search for lawyers by area of practice
- Search for lawyers by name
- Access information in the legal toolkits
Listings for lawyers are available in the following categories:
- Adoption and Surrogacy
- Bankruptcy, Debt and Consumer Law
- DUI/Criminal and Traffic Defense
- Education, School and Government Law
- Employment and Labor Relations
- Family Law and Divorce
- Immigration and Visas
- Injury and Accidents
- Lawsuits and Appeals
- Probate, Estate and Elder Law
- Real Estate and Housing Law
- Small Business Law and Litigation
- Social Security and Veterans Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation
What is in a lawyer’s listing?
Listings are designed to highlight the lawyer’s private practice with personalized content pages. Listings offer consumers information to get to learn more about you, the types of cases you take, your qualifications, your professional history, and available fee structures. Listings provide consumers with your law firm information, office location, number of years in practice, phone, fax, and a hyperlink to your firm’s website.
Who can get listed?
To get listed on the site, you must be an attorney member of the Clark County Bar Association, be in good standing with the State Bar of Nevada, and subscribe to the website as a user.
Who develops my listing?
You do! It’s easy to create and update your listing. To get started, subscribe at https://www.clarkcountyfindalawyer.org/sign-up.php. For questions about the subscription service or to get help developing your listing, contact: CCBA (ask for Steph), 702- 333-2270 or 702-387-6011.
What do I get for my subscription?
Attorneys who subscribe are offered:
- 2 listings by category
- 5 pages of content per category
- 1st month for free with subscription
- Affordable, flat-fee subscription plan (monthly or annually)
- No set-up or cancellation fees
- NO PERCENTAGE FEES DUE to the Clark County Bar from subscriber
How will consumers find my listing?
CCBA promotes the website with the following COMPLIMENTARY services:
- Ad campaigns by CCBA (paid and unpaid)
- Featured spot promotions of the attorney on the website’s home page
- Featured spot promotions with multiple exposures in the legal tool kits and other pages of the website
- Featured spot promotions of attorney pages via social media
Notes: *Attorney listings are exclusive to attorney members of the Clark County Bar Association with registration, and payment is required to participate in this premium, online directory service. The Google AdWords campaigns are included in the subscription price and do not use the attorneys’ names. **Costs are to subscribe to the website and based on data from CCBA’s 2012 Business of Law Survey (available upon request).