Find a Lawyer
Looking for an Attorney?
View Clark County Bar Association’s two online directory services:
NOTE: Attorneys listed on either of these websites provide a service for a fee. They are not listed there to take cases pro bono or at a reduced fee. Legal fees and fee agreements are determined by each attorney. The Clark County Bar Association does not regulate an attorney’s fee structure.
ATTORNEYS: Do you want to promote your practice?
Get listed on Clark County Find a Lawyer!
What is Clark County Find a Lawyer?
It is website designed for the small business and legal consumer to:
- Search for lawyers by area of practice
- Search for lawyers by name
- Access information in the legal toolkits
Which areas of categories are available for lawyers to be listed?
- Adoption and Surrogacy
- Bankruptcy, Debt and Consumer Law
- DUI/Criminal and Traffic Defense
- Education, School and Government Law
- Employment and Labor Relations
- Family Law and Divorce
- Immigration and Visas
- Injury and Accidents
- Lawsuits and Appeals
- Probate, Estate and Elder Law
- Real Estate and Housing Law
- Small Business Law and Litigation
- Social Security and Veterans Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation
What is in a lawyer’s listing?
Listings are designed to highlight the lawyer’s private practice with personalized content pages. Listings offer consumers information to get to learn more about you, the types of cases you take, your qualifications, your professional history, and available fee structures. Listings provide consumers with your law firm information, office location, number of years in practice, phone, fax, and a hyperlink to your firm’s website.
Who can get listed?
You must be a current attorney member of the Clark County Bar Association who is in good standing with the State Bar of Nevada, and a member subscriber to the website, ClarkCountyFindaLawyer.org. Additional requirements apply. See Terms-for-Attorney-Subscribers-to-Clark-County-Find-A-Lawyer
Who develops my listing?
You do! It’s easy to create and update your listing. To get started, subscribe at https://www.clarkcountyfindalawyer.org/sign-up.php. For questions about the subscription service or to get help developing your listing, contact: CCBA (ask for Steph), 702- 333-2270 or 702-387-6011.
What do I get for my subscription?
- 10 pages of content about you and your law practice
- 1st month for free with subscription
- Affordable, flat-fee subscription plans available—renewable every 30 days or 365 days.
- No set-up or cancellation fees
- NO PERCENTAGE FEES DUE
- Promotion of your listings by the Clark County Bar Association
How will consumers find my listing?
CCBA promotes the website with the following COMPLIMENTARY services:
- Marketing campaigns by CCBA
- Featured spot promotions of the attorney on the website’s home page
- Featured spot promotions with multiple exposures in the legal tool kits and other pages of the website
- Featured spot promotions of attorney pages via social media
Who can answer my questions or help me get listed?
Contact Steph at the CCBA at 702- 333-2270 or 702-387-6011.
*Attorney listings are exclusive to attorney members of the Clark County Bar Association with registration, and payment is required to participate in this premium, online directory service. The Google AdWords campaigns are included in the subscription price and do not use the attorneys’ names.
**Costs are to subscribe to the website and based on data from CCBA’s 2012 Business of Law Survey (available upon request).