July Bar Luncheon
Political Journalist &
Host of the TV program “Ralston Live“
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2015
Time: Noon to 1:00 p.m. (Check-in starts at 11:30 a.m.)
Location: Cili Restaurant at Bali Hai Golf Course, 5160 Las Vegas Blvd., So., Las Vegas 89119
Join on Thursday, July 23, 2015, from Noon to 1:00 p.m., at the Cili Restaurant at Bali Hai Golf Course at a luncheon sponsored by Bank of Nevada with featured speaker Jon Ralston. A political journalist, Ralston has been covering politics in Nevada for over 25 years. Ralston will share his thoughts on the 78th Session of the Nevada Legislature.
Entrée choices (recipes are the “chef’s choice”):
To attend this event, please register BEFORE, Friday, July 17, 2015 using one of the following methods:
- Register online (via Constant Contact)
- Fax or mail registration form to CCBA. See PDF: CCBA-Luncheon-July-23-2015-reg-form
- Call CCBA at 702-387-6011 (8am-4pm, Monday-Friday)
Note: All reservations to CCBA events must be pre-paid. Each person who arrives without a prior reservation will not be guaranteed a seat, a meal, or entry to the event. If space becomes available to accommodate the unexpected person, then there will be an additional fee of $15 in addition to the listed price to attend. To receive a full refund for cancellations, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the luncheon.
Bar luncheons are typically held on the third or fourth Thursday in the following months: January, March, May, July, September, and December (subject to change). The luncheons are very popular with the legal community, as this is usually the only occasion they get to network with each other and the judiciary in a social setting. The judges and attorneys in attendance number 80 to 150.
1) 40 YEAR CLUB INDUCTION CEREMONY & LUNCHEON SPONSOR – $325.00 AND 500*
2) LUNCHEON SPONSOR – $325.00*
- Your company’s name will be tagged to all marketing materials including, e-mail, website and Communiqué luncheon announcements, fax reminders, flyers istributed at preceding events, follow up event article with a special thank you note in our onthly magazine the Communiqué, following the month in which the luncheon was held.
- Your company representatives will be allotted three minutes podium time to market or explain the benefits your organization can offer to CCBA members.
- Two invitations to the luncheon. Additional tickets may be purchased at the reduced CCBA member price.
- Tabletop signage provided by the CCBA showing our gratitude for sponsoring the luncheon.
- The ability to network and market your organization to luncheon attendees before and after the luncheon.
- Your company may distribute marketing materials at each table place setting, which is set up for the luncheon.
*To ensure placement in all printed materials, your company logo (in electronic format) must be received no later than six weeks prior to the luncheon.