Thursday, December 11, 2014 – President’s Luncheon and Annual Meeting
Please join us at a luncheon with CCBA President Kimberly Buchanan and featured speaker Christopher Lalli, Clark County Assistant District Attorney. This year’s CCBA President’s Luncheon and Annual Meeting is sponsored by Bank of Nevada and Data Clone Labs.
Members and non-members are welcome to attend. Come for the collegiality & the food! Stay for the door prizes!
CCBA Members are encouraged to attend and vote in our annual election to decide who will serve on the association’s board of directors during the next year. Information and announcements about the election will be posted at https://www.clarkcountybar.org/category/news/.
Support the Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation. Make donations and learn more at http://candlelightersnv.org/.
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2014
Time: Noon to 1:00 p.m. Check-in starts at 11:30 a.m.
Location: Mundo Restaurant, 495 S. Grand Central Pkwy., A-116, Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
Price: $38 per CCBA Member or Non-Member
- Yucatan Spiced Mahi Mahi
- Chicken Tostado
- Veggie Chile Relleno
- Register online (via Constant Contact)
- Fax or mail PDF form to CCBA: CCBA-Luncheon-Dec-11-2014
- Call CCBA at 702-387-6011
To attend this event, submit registration with payment to the Clark County Bar Association are due by Noon, Monday, December 8, 2014. Registration with payment is required to attend the luncheon. Without prior registration, event walk-ins will be charged an extra $15 over the individual price. To receive a full refund for a cancellation, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the event.
Note: If you did not pay to sponsor this event, you may not distribute promotional materials at the event. To learn about sponsorship, see information below.
Bar luncheons are typically held on the third or fourth Thursday in the following months: January, March, May, July, September, and December (subject to change). The luncheons are very popular with the legal community, as this is usually the only occasion they get to network with
each other and the judiciary in a social setting. The judges and attorneys in attendance number 80 to 150.
LUNCHEON SPONSOR – $325.00*
- Your company’s name will be tagged to all marketing materials including, e-mail, website and Communiqué luncheon announcements, fax reminders, flyers istributed at preceding events, follow up event article with a special thank you note in our onthly magazine the Communiqué, following the month in which the luncheon was held.
- Your company representatives will be allotted three minutes podium time to market or explain the benefits your organization can offer to CCBA members.
- Two invitations to the luncheon. Additional tickets may be purchased at the reduced CCBA member price.
- Tabletop signage provided by the CCBA showing our gratitude for sponsoring the luncheon.
- The ability to network and market your organization to luncheon attendees before and after the luncheon.
- Your company may distribute marketing materials at each table place setting, which is set up for the luncheon.
*To ensure placement in all printed materials, your company logo (in electronic format) must be
received no later than four weeks prior to the luncheon.