September Bar Luncheon
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2016
Time: 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. Check-in begins at 11:30 a.m.
Location: Grotto Ristorante inside the Golden Nugget, 129 E. Fremont Street, Las Vegas, 89101
Entrées (choose one):
- Lasagna Al Forno (meat, pasta, ricotta & mozzarella)
- Pollo Romano (romano-crusted chicken scaloppini w/ artichokes & roma tomatoes in white wine sauce)
- Orecchiette Gorgonzola (orecchiette pasta, mushrooms, green peas in a gorgonzola cream sauce) – Updated vegetarian option
To attend this event, please register by Friday, September 9, 2016 using one of the following methods:
- Register online (via Constant Contact)
- Fax or mail registration form to CCBA. See PDF: 2016-9-15-Clark-County-Bar-Luncheon-Reg-Form
- Call CCBA at 702-387-6011 (8am-4pm, Monday-Friday)
Note: Each person who arrives without a prior reservation will not be guaranteed a seat, a meal, or entry to the event. If space becomes available to accommodate the unexpected person, then there will be an additional fee of $15 in addition to the listed price to attend.
The CCBA September Luncheon is sponsored by
The Bar Luncheons are held on the third or fourth Thursday in the following months: January, May, July, October, and December (subject to change). The luncheons are very popular with the legal community, as this is usually the only occasion they get to network with each other and the judiciary in a social setting. The number of people in attendance may vary (approximately 75 to 120). Sponsorships are available to selected businesses.*
- Your company’s name will be tagged to all marketing materials including, e-mails, website and Communiqué luncheon announcements, fax reminders, flyers distributed at preceding events, follow up event article with a special thank you note in our monthly magazine the Communiqué, following the month in which the luncheon was held.
- Your company representatives will be allotted three minutes podium time to market or explain the benefits your organization can offer to CCBA members.
- Two invitations to the luncheon. Additional tickets may be purchased at the reduced CCBA member price.
- Tabletop signage provided by the CCBA showing our gratitude for sponsoring the luncheon.
- The ability to network and market your organization to luncheon attendees before and after the luncheon.
- Your company may distribute marketing materials at each table place setting, which is set up for the luncheon.
To sponsor a bar luncheon, download and complete this PDF form: CCBA-Sponsorship-Luncheons and confirm event details with CCBA Operations Manager Donna Wiessner. Main: 702-387-6011. Direct: 702-333-2266.
*To ensure placement in all printed materials, your company logo (in electronic format) must be received no later than seven weeks prior to the luncheon.
Sponsor a Bar Event
The Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) hosts events throughout the year for the members of our non-profit organization. Sponsorship opportunities are available to selected businesses. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities…