Thursday, August 14, 2014 – Bar Luncheon Feat. Nevada Secretary of State Ross Miller
Join us on Thursday, August 14, 2014 for lunch at Mundo, a “Latin chic’ restaurant. Featured speaker Nevada Secretary of State Ross Miller will present a legal update of new changes to the Secretary of State’s office from the 2013 legislative session.
Date: Thursday, August 14, 2014
Time: Noon to 1:00 p.m.
Check-in starts at 11:30 a.m.
Location: Mundo Restaurant, 495 S. Grand Central Pkwy., A-116, Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
Price: $38/CCBA Member and $45/Non-Member
- Sarape de pollo: Chicken breast topped with black beans, chimichurri, guacamole, pico de gallo, and cheese
- Mahi mahi with white beans sauce: Chorizo, sliced jalapeno, cilantro and chives
- Vegetarian Chile relleno: Rice, mushrooms, black beans, spinach, potatoes (all inside the pepper) topped with cheese, sour cream and pico de gallo
Take a break. Catch up with colleagues. Support your local bar association.
To attend, register with payment by Friday, August 8, 2014.
Registering for one person? Register online (via EventSpot).
Registering for more than one person? Download and complete registration form (PDF): CCBA-Luncheon-Aug-14-2014
Questions? Call CCBA at 702-387-6011
Notes: Registration with payment is required to attend the luncheon. Without prior registration, event walk-ins will be charged an extra $15 over the individual price. To receive a full refund for a cancellation, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the event.
Note: If you did not pay to sponsor this event, you may not distribute promotional materials at the event. To learn about sponsorship, see information near bottom of page.
Bar luncheons are typically held on the third or fourth Thursday in the following months: January, March, May, July, September, and December (subject to change). The luncheons are very popular with the legal community, as this is usually the only occasion they get to network with
each other and the judiciary in a social setting. The judges and attorneys in attendance number 80 to 150.
LUNCHEON SPONSOR – $325.00*
- Your company’s name will be tagged to all marketing materials including, e-mail, website and Communiqué luncheon announcements, fax reminders, flyers istributed at preceding events, follow up event article with a special thank you note in our onthly magazine the Communiqué, following the month in which the luncheon was held.
- Your company representatives will be allotted three minutes podium time to market or explain the benefits your organization can offer to CCBA members.
- Two invitations to the luncheon. Additional tickets may be purchased at the reduced CCBA member price.
- Tabletop signage provided by the CCBA showing our gratitude for sponsoring the luncheon.
- The ability to network and market your organization to luncheon attendees before and after the luncheon.
- Your company may distribute marketing materials at each table place setting, which is set up for the luncheon.
*To ensure placement in all printed materials, your company logo (in electronic format) must be
received no later than four weeks prior to the luncheon.