40 Year Club Induction Ceremony & Luncheon
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2015
Time: Noon to 1:30 p.m.
Location: Morton’s The Steakhouse, 400 E. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
To attend the event, register by Friday, March 13, 2015. Seating will be limited.
Cost: $45 per member or $50 per non-member. Note: Inductees may attend complimentary (must be 2015 CCBA member).
Entrée choices: Grilled Ribeye Steak, Chicken Christopher, or Pasta Primavera
Premier Sponsor: Bank of Nevada
List of the the CCBA’s 2015 40 Year Club Inductees and Honorees:
40 Year Club Inductees (Admitted 1975):
- Robert M. Apple, Esq.
- Peter C. Bernhard, Esq.
- Andrew Silvio Brignone, Esq.
- Michael Edward Buckley, Esq.
- Nevada Supreme Court Justice Mark William Gibbons
- James B. Gibson, Esq.
- Nevada Supreme Court Chief Justice James William Hardesty
- Samuel A. Harding, Esq.
- John Hall Howard Jr., Esq.
- Dennis L. Kennedy, Esq.
- Richard Allen Koch, Esq.
- Kirk Banks Lenhard, Esq.
- Albert George Marquis, Esq.
- Charles H. McCrea Jr., Esq.
- John T. Moran Jr., Esq.
- Paul E. Raby, Esq.
45 Year Club Honorees (Admitted 1970):
- Jay Henry Brown, Esq.
- Nevada Supreme Court Justice Michael Allan Cherry
- Gerald I. Gillock, Esq.
- R. Craig Howard, Esq.
- U.S. District Court Judge Roger Lee Hunt
- R. Gardner Jolley, Esq.
- U.S. Magistrate Judge (Ret.) Lawrence R. Leavitt
- Richard W. Myers, Esq.
- Victor Alan Perry, Esq.
- William S. Skupa, Esq.
- William R. Urga, Esq.
- Bruce Lund Woodbury, Esq.
50 Year Club Honorees (Admitted 1965):
- James H. Bilbray, Esq.
- Oscar Baylin Goodman, Esq.
55 Year Club Honoree (Admitted 1960):
- W. Owen Nitz, Esq.
60 Year Club Honoree (Admitted 1955):
- John Peter Lee, Esq.
Bar luncheons are typically held on the third or fourth Thursday in the following months: January, March, May, July, September, and December (subject to change). The luncheons are very popular with the legal community, as this is usually the only occasion they get to network with
each other and the judiciary in a social setting. The judges and attorneys in attendance number 80 to 150.
LUNCHEON SPONSOR – $325.00*
- Your company’s name will be tagged to all marketing materials including, e-mail, website and Communiqué luncheon announcements, fax reminders, flyers istributed at preceding events, follow up event article with a special thank you note in our onthly magazine the Communiqué, following the month in which the luncheon was held.
- Your company representatives will be allotted three minutes podium time to market or explain the benefits your organization can offer to CCBA members.
- Two invitations to the luncheon. Additional tickets may be purchased at the reduced CCBA member price.
- Tabletop signage provided by the CCBA showing our gratitude for sponsoring the luncheon.
- The ability to network and market your organization to luncheon attendees before and after the luncheon.
- Your company may distribute marketing materials at each table place setting, which is set up for the luncheon.
*To ensure placement in all printed materials, your company logo (in electronic format) must be
received no later than four weeks prior to the luncheon.