Among her accomplishments as Mayor, Carolyn championed passage of the Nevada Film Tax Credit in 2013 which is expected to bring significant new film investment and jobs to Nevada. She has spearheaded efforts to formalize policies for the new food truck industry, curb underage drinking downtown and update related Las Vegas Municipal Code provisions. She has been a galvanizing force for bringing together the nonprofit social service agencies in southern Nevada to create a collaborative and establish a valid database of 501[c]s for donor evaluation. She has been an advocate of Las Vegas’ $44.9 billion tourism industry as a board member of the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. Additionally, she holds national leadership roles as a member of the National Conference of Mayors Advisory Board and as vice chair of its Task Force on Education Reform. In June of 2013 she hosted the 81st annual gathering of the National Conference of Mayors in Las Vegas.
- Yucatan Spiced Mahi Mahi
- Chicken Tostada
- Vegetable Chile Relleno
To attend the event, registration with payment to CCBA must be received by Friday, May 9, 2014.
Date: Thursday, May 15, 2014
Time: Noon to 1:00 p.m.
Check-in starts at 11:30 a.m.
Location: Mundo Restaurant, 495 S. Grand Central Pkwy., A-116, Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
Price: $38/CCBA Member and $45/Non-member
Notes: Registration with payment is required to attend the luncheon. Without prior registration, event walk-ins will be charged an extra $15 over the individual price. To receive a full refund for a cancellation, a written request must be made to CCBA 72 hours prior to the event.
Bar luncheons are held on the third or fourth Thursday in the following months: January, March, May, July, September, and December (subject to change). The luncheons are very popular with the legal community, as this is usually the only occasion they get to network with
each other and the judiciary in a social setting. The judges and attorneys in attendance number 80 to 150.
LUNCHEON SPONSOR – $325.00*
- Your company’s name will be tagged to all marketing materials including, e-mail, website and Communiqué luncheon announcements, fax reminders, flyers istributed at preceding events, follow up event article with a special thank you note in our onthly magazine the Communiqué, following the month in which the luncheon was held.
- Your company representatives will be allotted three minutes podium time to market or explain the benefits your organization can offer to CCBA members.
- Two invitations to the luncheon. Additional tickets may be purchased at the reduced CCBA member price.
- Tabletop signage provided by the CCBA showing our gratitude for sponsoring the luncheon.
- The ability to network and market your organization to luncheon attendees before and after the luncheon.
- Your company may distribute marketing materials at each table place setting, which is set up for the luncheon.
*To ensure placement in all printed materials, your company logo (in electronic format) must be
received no later than four weeks prior to the luncheon.
Contact: Donna Wiessner at the Clark County Bar Association. Main: 702-387-6011. Direct: 702-333-2266.