40 Year Club Induction Ceremony & Luncheon
Featuring Sal “Ask Mr. Lawyer” Gugino as Master of Ceremonies
|Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
Insurance for Lawyers
Join us on Thursday, March 19, 2015 at the “40 Year Club Induction Ceremony & Luncheon.” This special event is designed to celebrate those members of the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) who have been admitted to practice law in Nevada for 40 years (i.e., the inductees) as well as those who are celebrating their 45th, 50th, 55th, and 60th anniversary (i.e., the honorees). To see who will be honored this year, please see the list below.
This year’s event will be held at Morton’s The Steakhouse, 400 E. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas. Check-in begins at 11:30 a.m. with the event to begin at Noon and end at 1:30 p.m.
The format of the “40 Year Club Induction Ceremony & Luncheon” will a bit humorous and quick with the pace set by the Master of Ceremonies and “Ask Mr. Lawyer” humorist and CCBA Past President (’96) Sal Gugino, Esq. As time permits, first the inductees and then the honorees each will be invited to share with the audience a memorable anecdote and comment about their career.
Cost: $45 per member or $50 per non-member. Note: Inductees do not have to pay the fee for lunch; however they must RSVP by Friday, March 13, 2015. (Note: Inductees and Honorees must be a current members of the CCBA.)
Entrée choices: Grilled Ribeye Steak, Chicken Christopher, or Pasta Primavera
To attend the event, register by Friday, March 13, 2015. Seating will be limited.
List of the the CCBA’s 2015 40 Year Club Inductees and Honorees:
40 Year Club Inductees (Admitted 1975):
- Robert M. Apple, Esq.
- Peter C. Bernhard, Esq.
- Andrew Silvio Brignone, Esq.
- Michael Edward Buckley, Esq.
- Nevada Supreme Court Justice Mark William Gibbons
- James B. Gibson, Esq.
- Nevada Supreme Court Chief Justice James William Hardesty
- Samuel A. Harding, Esq.
- John Hall Howard Jr., Esq.
- Dennis L. Kennedy, Esq.
- Richard Allen Koch, Esq.
- Kirk Banks Lenhard, Esq.
- Albert George Marquis, Esq.
- Charles H. McCrea Jr., Esq.
- John T. Moran Jr., Esq.
- Paul E. Raby, Esq.
45 Year Club Honorees (Admitted 1970):
- Jay Henry Brown, Esq.
- Nevada Supreme Court Justice Michael Allan Cherry
- Gerald I. Gillock, Esq.
- R. Craig Howard, Esq.
- U.S. District Court Judge Roger Lee Hunt
- R. Gardner Jolley, Esq.
- U.S. Magistrate Judge (Ret.) Lawrence R. Leavitt
- Richard W. Myers, Esq.
- Victor Alan Perry, Esq.
- William S. Skupa, Esq.
- William R. Urga, Esq.
- Bruce Lund Woodbury, Esq.
50 Year Club Honorees (Admitted 1965):
- James H. Bilbray, Esq.
- Oscar Baylin Goodman, Esq.
55 Year Club Honoree (Admitted 1960):
- W. Owen Nitz, Esq.
60 Year Club Honoree (Admitted 1955):
- John Peter Lee, Esq.
Bar luncheons are typically held on the third or fourth Thursday in the following months: January, March, May, July, September, and December (subject to change). The luncheons are very popular with the legal community, as this is usually the only occasion they get to network with each other and the judiciary in a social setting. The judges and attorneys in attendance number 80 to 150.
1) 40 YEAR CLUB INDUCTION CEREMONY & LUNCHEON SPONSOR – $325.00 AND 500*
2) LUNCHEON SPONSOR – $325.00*
- Your company’s name will be tagged to all marketing materials including, e-mail, website and Communiqué luncheon announcements, fax reminders, flyers istributed at preceding events, follow up event article with a special thank you note in our onthly magazine the Communiqué, following the month in which the luncheon was held.
- Your company representatives will be allotted three minutes podium time to market or explain the benefits your organization can offer to CCBA members.
- Two invitations to the luncheon. Additional tickets may be purchased at the reduced CCBA member price.
- Tabletop signage provided by the CCBA showing our gratitude for sponsoring the luncheon.
- The ability to network and market your organization to luncheon attendees before and after the luncheon.
- Your company may distribute marketing materials at each table place setting, which is set up for the luncheon.
*To ensure placement in all printed materials, your company logo (in electronic format) must be received no later than six weeks prior to the luncheon.