CCBA Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon & Annual Meeting
Featuring State Bar of Nevada President Bryan K. Scott and the election 2017 CCBA Executive Board
SPECIAL OFFER*: This event can be FREE to members of CCBA’s committees who register to attend and worked to produce bar services during the 2016 membership year.
Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Time: 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. Check-in begins at 11:30 a.m.
Location: Cili Restaurant at Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Fee: $40 per person
Entrées (choose one):
- Char-Grilled Mahi Mahi w/ Sweet Corn Risotto, Sautéed Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Beurre Blanc
- Beef Short Rib w/ Sweet Potato Puree, Asparagus and Cherry Red Wine Reduction
- Pumpkin Tortellini w/ Sage Brown Butter, Roasted Butternut Squash and Candied Walnuts
To attend this event, please RSVP w/payment ($40/person to CCBA) and choice of entree (selected from list above) by December 9, 2016 using one of the following methods:
- Register online (via Constant Contact)
- Fax or mail registration form to CCBA. See PDF: 2016-12-14-clark-county-bar-luncheon-flyer
- Call CCBA at 702-387-6011 (8am-4pm, Monday-Friday)
*Restrictions apply. Free registrations are subject to review. The registration fee will only be waived for CCBA members who were actively working on official assignments to produce a service or benefit for the CCBA during the 2016 membership year.
Notes: Each person who arrives without a prior reservation will not be guaranteed a seat, a meal, or entry to the event. If space becomes available to accommodate the unexpected person, then there will be an additional fee of $15 in addition to the listed price to attend.
The CCBA Annual Meeting & Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon is sponsored by
The Bar Luncheons are held on the third or fourth Thursday in the following months: January, May, July, October, and December (subject to change). The luncheons are very popular with the legal community, as this is usually the only occasion they get to network with each other and the judiciary in a social setting. The number of people in attendance may vary (approximately 75 to 120). Sponsorships are available to selected businesses.*
- Your company’s name will be tagged to all marketing materials including, e-mails, website and Communiqué luncheon announcements, fax reminders, flyers distributed at preceding events, follow up event article with a special thank you note in our monthly magazine the Communiqué, following the month in which the luncheon was held.
- Your company representatives will be allotted three minutes podium time to market or explain the benefits your organization can offer to CCBA members.
- Two invitations to the luncheon. Additional tickets may be purchased at the reduced CCBA member price.
- Tabletop signage provided by the CCBA showing our gratitude for sponsoring the luncheon.
- The ability to network and market your organization to luncheon attendees before and after the luncheon.
- Your company may distribute marketing materials at each table place setting, which is set up for the luncheon.
To sponsor a bar luncheon, download and complete this PDF form: CCBA-Sponsorship-Luncheons and confirm event details with CCBA Operations Manager Donna Wiessner. Main: 702-387-6011. Direct: 702-333-2266.
*To ensure placement in all printed materials, your company logo (in electronic format) must be received no later than seven weeks prior to the luncheon.
Sponsor a Bar Event
The Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) hosts events throughout the year for the members of our non-profit organization. Sponsorship opportunities are available to selected businesses. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities…