All dates, locations, promotions, and events details are subject to change without notice. Dates in bold are official CCBA events:
- Sept. 18: LVVPA General Meeting
- Sept. 19: A View from the Bench: An Interactive Discussion of Recent Nevada Supreme Court Cases CLE seminar
- Sept. 24: Session #7 – Children’s Attorneys Project Lunch-n-Learn CLE Series
- Sept. 25: How to Bring a Case to Trial CLE seminar
- Sept. 26: Attorney Memorial Service
- Sept. 27: Pedal to the Medal for Special Olympics – Volunteers needed!
- Sept. 29: Effective Date for Amendments to Part E of Nevada Rule of Civil Procedure
- Sept. 29: Deadline for ad placements - Website (Oct.)
- Oct. 1: LVMC Updates to Traffic Cases – Changes effective this day.
- Oct. 1: Publications Committee Meeting - Work on the bar journal Communiqué!
- Oct. 1: Deadline for ad placements - Communiqué (Nov.)
- Oct. 2: CCBA New Lawyers Committee Meeting - Organize a mixer!
- Oct. 2: Family Bench Bar Meeting
- Oct. 7: CCBA Meet Your Candidates Mixer - New date!
- Oct. 7-8: ABJA Certified Bankruptcy Assistant Seminar & Exam
- Oct. 8: Digital Evidence Hides in Plain Sight CLE Seminar – Part 1: Intro to Digital Forensics for Lawyers
- Oct. 9: 5th Annual Asset Protection: State of the Art in Asset Protection CLE seminar
- Oct. 9-10: ABJA Professional Skills Seminar
- Oct. 10: CCBA CLE Committee Meeting - Produce a CLE seminar!
- Oct. 10: Nevada Legal Services’ Second Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser
- Oct. 14: LVALA Meeting
- Oct. 14: EJDC Civil Bench-Bar Committee Meeting
- Oct. 16: LVVPA General Meeting
- Oct. 23: CCBA Luncheon - RSVP with payment to CCBA by Oct. 17, 2014!
- Oct. 24: Substance Abuse, Addictive, and Mental Health Disorders CLE seminar
- Oct. 24: Session # 8 – Children’s Attorneys Project Lunch-n-Learn CLE Series
- Oct. 28: Deadline for ad placements - Website (Nov.)
- Nov. 1 : Saltman Center 10th Anniversary: Making Peace with Your Enemy: Nelson Mandela and his Contributions to Conflict Resolution
- Nov. 1: Light The Night Walk - Join Team CCBA to raise funds to cure blood cancer!
Nov. 3: Deadline for ad placements – Communiqué
- Nov. 5: Publications Committee Meeting – Work on the bar journal Communiqué!
- Nov. 5: Digital Evidence Hides in Plain Sight CLE Seminar – Part 2: Digital Evidence in Mobile Devices and the Cloud
- Nov. 7: Boyd Law School Client Counseling Competition -Volunteers needed to judge the competition!
- Nov. 7: Gaming Law Conference
- Nov. 7: NV Bar Admissions Ceremony (Las Vegas)
- Nov. 8: Boyd Law School Client Counseling Competition-Volunteers needed to judge the competition!
- Nov. 12: Basics of Family Law CLE seminar
- Nov. 13: 11th Annual Ethical Issues CLE seminar
- Nov. 13: Family Bench Bar Meeting
- Nov. 18: LVALA Meeting
- Nov. 20: LVVPA General Meeting
- Nov. 21: Session #9 – Children’s Attorneys Project Lunch-n-Learn CLE Series
- Nov. 25: Deadline for ad placements - Website (Dec.)
- Dec. 1: Deadline for ad placements – Communiqué (Jan.)
- Dec. 3: Publications Committee Meeting – Work on the bar journal Communiqué!
- Dec. 9: Digital Evidence Hides in Plain Sight CLE Seminar – Part 3: Digital Evidence in the Automobile and the “Internet of Things”
- Dec. 9: LVALA Meeting
- Dec. 11: LVVPA General Meeting
- Dec. 18: Family Bench Bar Meeting
- Dec. 29: Deadline for ad placements - Website (Jan.)
- May 7: U.S. District Court Conference for the District of Nevada
Subscribe to “CCBA Event Calendar & News” and receive CCBA’s e-mail notices about upcoming events, court news, and bar services.
Want to add an event to your calendar? Visit our interactive CCBA Event Calendar.
Summary of Annual CCBA Events
- Thursday, January 16, 2014 – Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon & Executive Board Swearing In Ceremony
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 – 40 Year Club Induction Ceremony & Luncheon
- Thursday, May 22, 2014 – Feat. Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman
- Thursday, August 14, 2014 – Feat. Nevada Secretary of State Ross Miller
- Thursday, December 11, 2014 – President’s Luncheon & Annual Meeting/Board Election
*Dates and information are subject to change without notice.
CCBA luncheons are typically held on the third Thursday except for the December Luncheon which is the second Thursday. Visit our Bar Luncheons page for information about the upcoming luncheon.
Sponsorships are available. Download the bar luncheon sponsorship information (PDF). Contact Donna at CCBA for more information. Phone: (702) 387-6011.