All dates, locations, promotions, and events details are subject to change without notice. Dates in bold are official CCBA events:
- Oct. 1: LVMC Updates to Traffic Cases – Changes effective this day.
- Oct. 1: Publications Committee Meeting - Work on the bar journal Communiqué!
- Oct. 1: Deadline for ad placements - (Nov. Communiqué)
- Oct. 2: CCBA New Lawyers Committee Meeting - Organize a mixer!
- Oct. 2: Family Bench Bar Meeting
- Oct. 3: How Domestic Violence Affects Your Clients and Cases CLE seminar
- Oct. 7: CCBA Meet Your Candidates Mixer - No admission fee for CCBA members!
- Oct. 7-8: ABJA Certified Bankruptcy Assistant Seminar & Exam
- Oct. 8: Digital Evidence Hides in Plain Sight CLE Seminar – Part 1: Intro to Digital Forensics for Lawyers
- Oct. 9: 5th Annual Asset Protection: State of the Art in Asset Protection CLE seminar
- Oct. 9: LVJC Civil Bench-Bar Committee Meeting
- Oct. 9-10: ABJA Professional Skills Seminar
- Oct. 10: CCBA CLE Committee Meeting - Produce a CLE seminar!
- Oct. 10: “Drop-dead” Deadline for ad placements - (Nov. Communiqué)
- Oct. 10: Basics of Representing Children in Abuse and Neglect Cases CLE seminar
- Oct. 10: Nevada Legal Services’ Second Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser
- Oct. 14: LVALA Meeting
- Oct. 14: EJDC Civil Bench-Bar Committee Meeting
- Oct. 16: LVVPA General Meeting
- Oct. 22: Crimmigration Law 101 CLE Seminar
- Oct. 23: CCBA Luncheon Feat. Shelley Berkley- RSVP with payment to CCBA by Oct. 20, 2014!
- Oct. 24: Substance Abuse, Addictive, and Mental Health Disorders CLE seminar
- Oct. 24: Session # 8 – Children’s Attorneys Project Lunch-n-Learn CLE Series
- Oct. 28: Deadline for ad placements - (Nov. Website)
- Oct. 31: Nevada Day Holiday - CCBA offices closed.
- Nov. 1: Changes to Case Management System at Las Vegas Justice Court Effective
- Nov. 1 : Saltman Center 10th Anniversary: Making Peace with Your Enemy: Nelson Mandela and his Contributions to Conflict Resolution
- Nov. 1: Light The Night Walk - Join Team CCBA to raise funds to cure blood cancer!
Nov. 3: Deadline for ad placements – (Dec. Communiqué)
- Nov. 5: Publications Committee Meeting – Work on the bar journal Communiqué!
- Nov. 5: Digital Evidence Hides in Plain Sight CLE Seminar – Part 2: Digital Evidence in Mobile Devices and the Cloud
- Nov. 7: Boyd Law School Client Counseling Competition -Volunteers needed to judge the competition!
- Nov. 7: Gaming Law Conference
- Nov. 7: NV Bar Admissions Ceremony (Las Vegas)
- Nov. 8: Boyd Law School Client Counseling Competition-Volunteers needed to judge the competition!
- Nov. 11: Veteran’s Day Holiday - CCBA offices closed.
- Nov. 12: Basics of Family Law CLE seminar
- Nov. 13: 11th Annual Ethical Issues CLE seminar
- Nov. 13: Family Bench Bar Meeting
- Nov. 18: LVALA Meeting
- Nov. 20: LVVPA General Meeting
- Nov. 21: Session #9 – Children’s Attorneys Project Lunch-n-Learn CLE Series
- Nov. 25: Deadline for ad placements - (Dec. Website)
- Nov. 27-28: Thanksgiving Holiday - CCBA offices closed.
- Dec. 1: Deadline for ad placements - (Jan. Communiqué)
- Dec. 3: Publications Committee Meeting – Work on the bar journal Communiqué!
- Dec. 9: Digital Evidence Hides in Plain Sight CLE Seminar – Part 3: Digital Evidence in the Automobile and the “Internet of Things”
- Dec. 9: LVALA Meeting
- Dec. 11: LVVPA General Meeting
- Dec. 18: Family Bench Bar Meeting
- Dec. 29: Deadline for ad placements - (Jan. Website)
- May 7: U.S. District Court Conference for the District of Nevada
Subscribe to “CCBA Event Calendar & News” and receive CCBA’s e-mail notices about upcoming events, court news, and bar services.
Want to add an event to your calendar? Visit our interactive CCBA Event Calendar.
Summary of Annual CCBA Events
- Thursday, January 16, 2014 – Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon & Executive Board Swearing In Ceremony
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 – 40 Year Club Induction Ceremony & Luncheon
- Thursday, May 22, 2014 – Feat. Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman
- Thursday, August 14, 2014 – Feat. Nevada Secretary of State Ross Miller
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 – Feat. Touro University CEO/Senior Provost Shelley Berkeley
- Thursday, December 11, 2014 – President’s Luncheon & Annual Meeting/Board Election
*Dates and information are subject to change without notice.
CCBA luncheons are typically held on the third Thursday except for the December Luncheon which is the second Thursday. Visit our Bar Luncheons page for information about the upcoming luncheon.
Sponsorships are available. Download the bar luncheon sponsorship information (PDF). Contact Donna at CCBA for more information. Phone: (702) 387-6011.