All dates, locations, promotions, and events details are subject to change without notice. Dates in bold are official CCBA events:
- Oct. 21: Community Service Committee Meeting
- Oct. 22: Crimmigration Law 101 CLE Seminar
- Oct. 22: Sippin’ for Shoes – Help raise money and provide students in need with shoes.
- Oct. 23: CCBA Luncheon Feat. Shelley Berkley- RSVP with payment to CCBA by Oct. 20, 2014!
- Oct. 24: Substance Abuse, Addictive, and Mental Health Disorders CLE seminar
- Oct. 24: Session # 8 – Children’s Attorneys Project Lunch-n-Learn CLE Series
- Oct. 27: Trial By Peers Senior Attorney Meeting
- Oct. 28: Deadline for ad placements - (Nov. Website)
- Oct. 31: Nevada Day Holiday - CCBA offices closed.
- Nov. 1: Changes to Case Management System at Las Vegas Justice Court Effective
- Nov. 1: Saltman Center 10th Anniversary: Making Peace with Your Enemy: Nelson Mandela and his Contributions to Conflict Resolution
- Nov. 1: Light The Night Walk - Join Team CCBA to raise funds to cure blood cancer!
Nov. 3: Deadline for ad placements – (Dec. Communiqué)
- Nov. 3: Deadline to apply for Position on Inmate Early Mediation Panel at Federal Court
- Nov. 5: Publications Committee Meeting – Work on the bar journal Communiqué!
- Nov. 5: Digital Evidence Hides in Plain Sight CLE Seminar – Part 2: Digital Evidence in Mobile Devices and the Cloud
- Nov. 7: Boyd Law School Client Counseling Competition -Volunteers needed to judge the competition!
- Nov. 7: Gaming Law Conference
- Nov. 7: NV Bar Admissions Ceremony (Las Vegas)
- Nov. 8: Boyd Law School Client Counseling Competition-Volunteers needed to judge the competition!
- Nov. 9: Effective Date for Amendments to Rule 7.20 of the Rules of Practice for the Eighth Judicial District Court
- Nov. 11: Veterans Day Holiday - CCBA offices closed.
- Nov. 11: Deadline for Nominations to the CCBA Executive Board
- Nov. 12: Basics of Family Law CLE seminar
- Nov. 13: 11th Annual Ethical Issues CLE seminar
- Nov. 13: Family Bench Bar Meeting
- Nov. 18: Community Service Committee Meeting
- Nov. 18: LVALA Meeting
- Nov. 20: LVVPA General Meeting
- Nov. 21: Session #9 – Children’s Attorneys Project Lunch-n-Learn CLE Series
- Nov. 24: Trial By Peers Senior Attorney Meeting
- Nov. 25: Deadline for ad placements - (Dec. Website)
- Nov. 27-28: Thanksgiving Holiday - CCBA offices closed.
- Dec. 1: Deadline for ad placements - (Jan. Communiqué)
- Dec. 3: Publications Committee Meeting – Work on the bar journal Communiqué!
- Dec. 4: Public Hearing at NSC Regarding Term of Office of Nevada’s District Judges
- Dec. 9: Digital Evidence Hides in Plain Sight CLE Seminar – Part 3: Digital Evidence in the Automobile and the “Internet of Things”
- Dec. 9: LVALA Meeting
- Dec. 11: CCBA Luncheon & Annual Meeting- Details TBA
- Dec. 11: LVVPA General Meeting
- Dec. 16: Community Service Committee Meeting
- Dec. 18: Family Bench Bar Meeting
- Dec. 22: Trial By Peers Senior Attorney Meeting
- Dec. 29: Deadline for ad placements - (Jan. Website)
- Feb. 19: 16th Annual Public Interest Law Association (PILA) Auction
- May 7: U.S. District Court Conference for the District of Nevada
Subscribe to “CCBA Event Calendar & News” and receive CCBA’s e-mail notices about upcoming events, court news, and bar services.
Want to add an event to your calendar? Visit our interactive CCBA Event Calendar.
Summary of Annual CCBA Events
- Thursday, January 16, 2014 – Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon & Executive Board Swearing In Ceremony
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 – 40 Year Club Induction Ceremony & Luncheon
- Thursday, May 22, 2014 – Feat. Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman
- Thursday, August 14, 2014 – Feat. Nevada Secretary of State Ross Miller
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 – Feat. Touro University CEO/Senior Provost Shelley Berkeley
- Thursday, December 11, 2014 – President’s Luncheon & Annual Meeting/Board Election
*Dates and information are subject to change without notice.
CCBA luncheons are typically held on the third Thursday except for the December Luncheon which is the second Thursday. Visit our Bar Luncheons page for information about the upcoming luncheon.
Sponsorships are available. Download the bar luncheon sponsorship information (PDF). Contact Donna at CCBA for more information. Phone: (702) 387-6011.