Clark County Bar Association to Welcome Leaders for New Year
Swearing-in Ceremony to be Held at January 16, 2014 event, “Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon”
The Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) is pleased to announce the following members will serve on this year’s board of directors:
Officers (serving a one-year term, through December 2014):
- President – Kimberly A. Buchanan, Esq. of the NV Attorney General’s Office
- President-Elect – Damon K. Dias, Esq. of Dias Law Group
- Secretary/Treasurer – Catherine M. Mazzeo, Esq. of Southwest Gas Corporation
Members at Large (serving staggered, two-year terms):
- John P. Aldrich, Esq. of Aldrich Law Firm, Ltd. (2015)
- Tami D. Cowden, Esq. of Greenberg Traurig, LLP (2014)
- Nedda Ghandi, Esq. of Ghandi Deeter Law Offices (2015)
- James E. Harper, Esq. of Hall Jaffe & Clayton, LLP (2015)
- Brandon P. Kemble, Esq. of City of Henderson (2015)
- Kimberly R. McGhee, Esq. of Provident Trust Group (2015)
- Macaire K. Moran, Esq. of Las Vegas Sands Corp. (2014)
- Jennifer Roberts, Esq. of Lionel Sawyer & Collins (2014)
- Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers, Esq. of Wright Stanish & Winckler (2015)
- Jason Stoffel, Esq. of Roberts Stoffel Family Law Group (2014)
- Judge Susan Scann of the Eighth Judicial District Court (2015)
These individuals will take their oath of office on January 16, 2014, during the CCBA’s Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon at Morton’s the Steakhouse at 400 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89119. Event check-in begins at 11:30 a.m. and the event begins at noon. The oath of office will be presented by Senior U.S. District Court Judge Lloyd D. George.
The Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon will feature outgoing CCBA President Kari Stephens as she thanks all the bar members and supporters who worked hard on bar events, programs, and committees during the past year.
To attend the event, registrations with payment must be made by Friday, January 10, 2014. Call CCBA at (702) 387-6011 or visit the luncheons page for details and online registration information.
CCBA sends out news and notices via mobile-friendly e-mails. Our weekly list of news and events, “Bar Briefs,” is designed to load fast for users to quickly scroll through and note key dates. CCBA also publishes e-mail notices updating subscribers about bar activities, services, and notices from the local, state, and federal courts. CCBA currently uses a web service provider, Mail Chimp. Subscribe today!